Exceptional definition of light beams without dense smoke
- the MVS produces a haze that has a far greater hang time
persistency than glycol smoke machines and other water based
The unit has a variable high output haze, twin variable high
output haze projection fans and 90 degree electronically moveable
haze output direction. It features four channel DMX512, combined
control functions and DMX receiver, although all options can
be fully controlled from the on-board control panel.
With its high power air pump and advanced fan motor control,
wide range operation is possible.
- Variable high output haze: whisper to 100ml/hour (double
the haze output of the Neutron
- Twin variable high output haze projection fans.
- 90 degree electronically variable haze output sweep direction.
- 4 Channel DMX 512.
- 3 digit LED display multifunction control panel.
- High power air pump, fast heat-up time.
- Cleans itself on shut down for long term reliability.
- Can be positioned on its side for unique horizontal haze
- Advanced fan motor control for wide range operation.
- High output controllable haze.
- Remembers user settings after being unplugged.
- External bottle allows for multiple position use.
- Clip-on bottle carrier for easy transport (supplied).
- No oil residue, long haze hang time.